76 Coleford Bridge Road
Tel: 01252 517683
Web URL: www.lawnturf.netOpening Times: Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4.00pm / Sat (Appointment Only) Sundays - Closed
Terms & Conditions: Click here | Complaints Procedure: Click hereVAT Reg. No. 347 2558 39
Which? Code of ConductClick Here
We provide our ‘Lawncare’ service to keep your lawn in tip top condition
This service can rejuvenate tired and patchy lawns
Our Spring and Autumn Lawn care service includes Scarifying, Hollow Tining, Top Dressing, Over sowing and Feeding.
The process starts with a blow dry then follows in the order below:
1. Mowing We mow to the correct height.
2. Scarify This removes moss, horizontal grass, weeds and thatch (we then mow again).
3. Hollow Tine This breaks compaction and aerates to allow nutrients / rain to penetrate below root level.
4. Top Dress We use a sandy loam, mixed with a fine organic compost to feed lawns & fill in hollows & also the holes left by the hollow tiner. This adds to the feeding and helps with drainage.
5. Rake In We rake in the top dressing to level it out.
6. Oversow Patches & Feed Where there are bare patches, we oversow and feed, to promote new growth.